Getting starts with R:
If you are not familiar with R, see the following resources on the www.r-project.org website:
- An Introduction to R (PDF, approx. 100 pages, 650kB), based on the former "Notes on R", gives an introduction to the language and how to use R for doing statistical analysis and graphics.
- A draft of the R language definition (PDF, approx. 60 pages, 400kB) documents the language; that is, the objects that it works on, and the details of the expression evaluation process, which are useful to know when programming R functions.
- Writing R Extensions (PDF, approx. 85 pages, 500kB) covers how to create your own packages, write R help files, and the foreign language (C, C++, Fortran, …) interfaces.
- R Data Import/Export (PDF, approx. 35 pages, 270kB) describes the import and export facilities available either in R itself or via packages which are available from CRAN.
- R Installation and Administration (PDF, approx. 30 pages, 200kB).
- The R Reference Index (PDF, approx. 2200 pages, 12MB) contains all help files of the R standard and recommended packages in printable form.
安裝: install.packages("lattice"); library("lattice");
smoothScatter produces a smoothed color density representation of the scatterplot, obtained through a kernel density estimate. densCols produces a vector containing colors which encode the local densities at each point in a scatterplot.